Monday, July 2, 2007

Faith and Hope

Romans 8:28 28 And we know that God causes everything to work together[a] for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.
Galatians 2:19-20 19For through the law I died to the law so that I might live for God. 20I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Galatians 5:5 5But by faith we eagerly await through the Spirit the righteousness for which we hope.
Galatians 5:25 25If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk (A)by the Spirit.
John 15:5 5"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

Ephesians 4:29-32 29Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. 30And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
Romans 10:17 "Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God."
Hebrews 11:1 "...faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
Romans 12:1-2: "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God."

I Thessalonians 5:18 "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."
Matthews 28:20 "...lo I am with you always even unto the end of the world."
Hebrew 13:21 "Strengthen and make you what you ought to be and equip you with everything good that you may carry out His will;"
I Corinthians 15:57 "But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."

John 14:6 "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
II Corinthians 4:8-9 "We are hard pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed;"
1 Peter 1:13 -16 "Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; as obedient children, not conforming yourselves to the former lusts, as in your ignorance; but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, because it is written, 'Be holy, for I am holy.'"
Romans 7:18 I know that good does not live in me - that is, in my human nature. For even thought the desire to do good is in me, I am not able to do it.

2 Cor 4:7 Yet we who have this spiritual treasure are like common clay pots, in order to show that the supreme power belongs to God, not to us.
Romans 8:9 But you do not live as your human nature tells yo to; instead, you live as the Spirit tells you to - if, in fact, the Spirit lives in you.
Romans 8:11 If the Spirit of god, who raised Jesus from death, lives in you, then he who raised God from death will also give life to your mortal bodies by the preseence of his Spirit in you.
Romans 8:5 Those who live as their human nature tells them to, have their minds controlled by what human nature wants. Those who live as the Spirit tells them to, have their minds controlled by what the Spirit wants. To be controlled by human nature results in death; to be controlled by the Spirit resutls in life and peace.

No comments: